Property search with an agent: delegate your search to a professional
⇒ Тoo busy to search for a property on your own?
Delegate the search among all the available market options to us!
This VIP-service is what you need if:
Step 1: Contact us and describe your needs
We can discuss your expectations over the phone: +7 966 380 1075 or just send us your request by What's up:
+7 966 380 1075 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know the following details to make our search more effective:
- Your budget
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- What is the preferable metro station/ location?
- When do you need to move-in? And for how long?
- Who will live with you? Do you have pets?
- Will you need a parking space?
- What is your citizenship and occupation in Moscow?
Step 2: Choose from the offers
We will conduct the search among all the available market options and send you a list of the options which match your search requirements. Please, note:
- We offer you all the options available on the market, not just the ones which owners we know (as done by many agencies).
- If you have pets or some other specifics we call the owners and find out if they consider you before offering the options to you.
Step 3: Visit the properties
We will organize the viewings of the properties you choose at the time suitable for you. For your convenience, we can offer you a ride.
Step 4: Sign the contract
- We will check all the documents of the chosen property to make sure your deal is safe.
- We will prepare the Tenancy agreement and get it approved by both parties.
- We will make a detailed Defects act of the property and get it signed by both parties on the day of siging the Acceptance act of the property.
Step 5: Enjoy your stay
To make you feel comfortable during your stay in the property you rent with us, we will be always available to support you. Just contact us in case you need help, we will contact the owner of the property on your behalf on any issue.
Step 6: Prolong or close the Tenancy agreement
When it is time to prolong your contract, or you are ready to move-out, please contact your agent and inform him about it.
- We will make an additional agreement to prolong or terminate your Tenancy agreement.
- We will come to your meeting of transferring the property back to the owner to help you sign all the necessary papers to close the deal.